Please join us for an 8 week series of workshops focused on natural resource management and conservation practices in the Madison Valley. These workshops cover a variety of topics, and will provide techniques and tools to landowners of all sizes. Sign up for one, or sign up for them all- your choice for your interests!
- Jan 17: Chronic Wasting Disease
- Jan 24: Improving your Small Pasture
- Jan 31: Composting
- Feb 7: Soil Health
- Feb 21: Irrigation Innovations
- Feb 28: Conservation Tree Plantings
- Mar 7: Pollinator Habitat
- Mar 14: Noxious Weed Management
All workshops are held from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Ennis Elementary multipurpose room. Dinner is provided for $5.00, and is payable to the Madison Valley Ranchlands Group.
Please RSVP by the Monday prior to each workshop by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (406) 682-7289.