The Madison Watershed Speaker Series is a summer educational series to to highlight conservation efforts related to the health of our watershed. It is hosted in partnership with the Madison River Foundation.
The 2023 series will feature 4 speaking events and 1 discussion panel. All events will take place at the Madison Valley Public Library. Virtual options have been made available for all presentations, and recordings will become available after the events. Previous years’ recordings can be found below.
- Mike Duncan – The State of the Madison
- Andy Welch – Drought Resiliency
- Tom Parker – Restoration Projects on the Madison
- Dr. Lindsey Alberston – Salmonflies in the West
- Discussion Panel
- Jeff Laszlo – The Restoration of O’Dell Creek
- Karen Boyd and Remy Georgeton – Madison River Sediment Mobility and Spawning Gravel Availability
- Ryan Kreiner – Native Westslope Cutthroat Trout and Arctic Grayling in SW Montana
- Adam Sigler – Over Ten Years of Water Quality Data
- Discussion Panel – Challenges, Successes, and Partnerships in the Madison Watershed